Wednesday, March 5, 2008

My Feelings on Video Games

I guess I have grown up in the video game era.  I have been playing video games since I was either 4 or 5 years old.  I feel that is why this class and internship are so interesting to me.  While I feel like I am still a "newbie" using Flash, I feel that the more I use Flash I will be able to create fun and interesting games.  I personally like games that are fun and help me to relieve stress that has built up over the day.  I would love to be able to create a racing game or an arcade type game.  Those types of games are fun and can also be used incorporated for learning.  I know personally video games helped me with hand-eye coordination.  Racing games can be very good in that area, but they can also be used in other learning areas.   They can help with math and science too.

1 comments:

Lee Kraus said...

Leah... I think it is great that you are reflecting on your past and connecting it to your current efforts in Globaloria. I was wondering, what do you think about the other skills that you are learning? Blogging, Wiki Editing, collaborating with a team?