Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Game Idea

I've been thinking about what kind of game I want to create for the internship.  Some of my favorite games to play are mini golf and racing.  As of right now, I'm thinking both of these ideas might be a little too advanced for me, but they could be possibilities for the future.  Those are both things that I am interested in and thought would be fun to attempt to create.  I believe it would take a team of people to create a mini golf game because there are so many elements such as the golfer, wind, and the many different configurations for the course itself.  I feel my experience level in Flash will only let me do a narrative game.  As far as the topic for my narrative game I am still thinking about that.  There are endless possibilities for narrative games.  I want to create something that will be enjoyable to play and will be useful in some situation.

1 comments:

mattcrist said...

I think I'm only of the level to create a narrative game too. I just posted a blog kind of related to this topic. While there's so much to learn about Flash, it's easy to forget the simple stuff.