Tuesday, February 26, 2008

My Wiki Experiences

I'm still getting accustomed to using the Wiki.  I believe it has helped me to become more competent using Flash.  I like being able to look at other Wikis to see how others have progressed and see their take on a project.  I feel it also helps when I read someone's feedback.  I think using the Wiki has helped me with a learning style that allows me to work on my own.  It helps being able to work at my own pace.  I will always be open to suggestions if anybody feels that there is an easier or better way to accomplish what I am trying to do with Flash.  After all, this is a learning experience.  That's how everything in life should be.

1 comments:

Lee Kraus said...

I really rely on looking others as well. I think the "transparency" of the process is really great.